Microsoft recently anounces their new promoation called Flex Pay. Understanding that the current economic condistions, Microsoft has come up with a solution that allows businesses upgrade to one of leading ERP packackages.
Flex Pay allows the customer to spread the payments of the software over three years at zero percent interest minimizing the risk of their investment. Below is the specifics on this program.
Business Ready Flexible Pay Offer Details:
- This promotion is provided through our resellers. Customer and reseller determine final price and terms.
- Applicable only to new Business Ready Licensing customers buying Microsoft Dynamics™ AX, Microsoft Dynamics™ GP, Microsoft Dynamics™ SL and Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV, Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM licenses including the three years of Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP).
- Business Ready Flexible Pay promotion available from April 20, 2009 until December 23, 2009.
- The Microsoft Dynamics Customer License purchase must exceed USD $30,000. The minimum purchase value of USD $30,000 must be solely made up of the eligible Microsoft Dynamics products and services described below.
- Limited to purchases of Business Ready Licensing users, Microsoft Dynamics Client for Microsoft Office and SharePoint Server users. For Business Ready Licensing modules, product transitions, and license model transitions please refer to the full FAQ provided here.
- This promotion requires a three year Business Ready Enhancement Plan commitment.
- The offer is restricted to new Business Ready Licensing customers and cannot be combined with any other Microsoft Dynamics promotions.
- Currently Only Available in the United States.
- Three annual payments allowed.
- The license type is perpetual (note: the license rights are temporary until the final payment is made).
- Customer must execute a Business Ready Flexible Pay agreement.
If you need pricing on this you can email email@example.com